ALABAMA, FLORIDA, GEORGIA, KENTUCKY & TENNESSEE ONLY!!!
ON-LINE COMPUTER BASED EXAMINATION (CBT)
We are working on other state exams and they will be released as they are completed
2. Gain access to the examination 24/7 from any device. The exam is mobile friendly
3. Take the test as many times as you like and each time it's different
a) How is it different? It's the same question examination as the paper exam, but each time you take the exam the test questions along with the answers to the questions are scrambled. It makes it appear that it's a different test each time. This helps greatly in using the examination as a study tool.
4. It's only $10.00 more so it's a great deal.
5. This test works on both Windows and Mac platforms.
6. This test is mobile device friendly. Take it with you where ever you go.
This website is not affiliated or sponsored by any state or organization. The information provided was researched through open-source material and collected from the individual state sponsoring the examination. The practice examinations created are based on each states laws, policies and regulations. They were created based on an examination outline and content structure. The state has a bank of hundreds, if not thousands, of test questions to choose from when creating individual tests. This is another safety measure taken by the testing company to help protect their test from compromise. Therefore, when you buy one of our practice examinations you are purchasing knowing that these are sample questions that will not be on the actual test, nor can we say that all subjects in our practice examination will be on the State examination. Use our practice examinations as a study tool and not your only study guide material. We recommend you study the material and take our examination to help test your knowledge of what you have studied thus far. We do not recommend taking our practice examination and using it as your only study material. Our SME's have written questions based on the subject matter obtained from the state. The SME's used their expertise, training and experience to building questions in the same manner as a test development program. We therefore want to make clear that any questions similar in any manner to questions on the actual examination are purely coincidental. We at piPrep Inc. do not condone nor encourage cheating in any manner. Our products are to be used as a study guide and tool to pass the state licensing examination. Do not hold piPrep Inc. responsible if you fail the examination, it's you and only you who is responsible for studying and retaining knowledge of the material provided the state. Any questions can be posted to the President, piPrep Inc at Contactus@pi-prep.com. Good luck with your examination. I hope piPrep Inc. was of value to your testing experience.
The piPrep Inc. Practice Examination is protected material. Any copying, sharing, duplicating, transmitting, posting on the Internet, or other illegal sharing of this document is strictly prohibited by copy write laws. Under no circumstances shall any piPrep Inc. state Practice Examination be illegally duplicated or transmitted without the consent of the President, piPrep Inc. Any violations will be prosecuted to the fullest extent that the law allows.
ALABAMA, FLORIDA, GEORGIA, KENTUCKY
Computer Based Test
1. Purchase the online version of the Practice Examination by clicking on the Square ICON for the test you want to buy.
2. Wait for your confirmation email with directions and passcode.
3. Once you are logged in through the "EXAMINATION" page you'll be able to begin taking the online computer based practice examination as many times as you like. There are no limits to how many times you can take the examination.
4. If you have any problems accessing the online test please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (407) 951-3632 for help.
Use Square by clicking on the square icon.
We now have the five (5) following test on-line.