FLORIDA, GEORGIA, KENTUCKY & TENNESSEE ONLY!!!
ON-LINE COMPUTER BASED EXAMINATION (CBT)
We are working on other state exams and they will be released as they are completed
2. Gain access to the examination 24/7 from any device. The exam is mobile friendly
3. Take the test as many times as you like and each time it's different
a) How is it different? It's the same question examination as the paper exam, but each time you take the exam the test questions along with the answers to the questions are scrambled. It makes it appear that it's a different test each time. This helps greatly in using the examination as a study tool.
4. It's only $10.00 more so it's a great deal.
5. This test works on both Windows and Mac platforms.
6. This test is mobile device friendly. Take it with you where ever you go.
This website is not affiliated or sponsored by any state or organization. The information provided was researched through open source material and collected by Private Investigators. The practice examinations created are based on each states laws, policies and regulations. They were created based on an examination outline and content structure. Our SME's have written questions based on the subject matter obtained from the state. The SME's used their expertise, training and experience to building questions in the same manner as a test development program. We therefore want to make clear that any questions similar in any manner to questions on the actual examination are purely coincidental. We at piPrep Inc. do not condone nor encourage cheating in any manner. Our products are to be used as a study guide and tool to pass the state licensing examination. Any questions can be posted to the President, piPrep Inc at Contactus@pi-prep.com. Good luck with your examination. I hope piPrep Inc. was of value to your testing experience.
The piPrep Inc. Practice Examination is protected material. Any copying, sharing, duplicating, transmitting, posting on the Internet, or other illegal sharing of this document is strictly prohibited by copy write laws. Under no circumstances shall any piPrep Inc. state Practice Examination be illegally duplicated or transmitted without the consent of the President, piPrep Inc. Any violations will be prosecuted to the fullest extent that the law allows.
FLORIDA, GEORGIA, KENTUCKY
Computer Based Test
1. Purchase the online version of the Practice Examination by clicking on the Square ICON for the test you want to buy.
2. After making the payment return to the "Login" page where you will click on the "Sign Up" button. You will be asked to supply your name, email address and create a password. Once you submit your information to become a member, the staff at piPrep Inc. will get an email to provide you with approval and access to the on-line examination.
3. Once approved, you will be sent an email granting you access. Go back to www.pi-prep.com and click on the "login" icon on the above menu bar.
4. The "login" will ask you for your email address and password that you used during the "Sign Up" process.
5. Once you are logged in you will be brought to the "EXAMINATION" page. Once there, follow the directions and make sure to get the access code from the email we sent you confirming member approval. Once there you'll be able to begin taking the online computer based practice examination as many times as you like. There are no limits to how many times you can take the examination.
6. If you have any problems accessing the online test please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (407) 951-3632 for help.
Use Square by clicking on the square icon.
We now have the three (3) following test on-line.